The Amadeus logo is a trademark of Amadeus Software Ltd, Witney, Oxfordshire, England.
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
All other company, product, or brand names mentioned herein, indicated or otherwise, may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2017 Amadeus Software. All rights reserved.
By using Amadeus' website, you signify your assent to the following Privacy Statement.
Amadeus treats customer privacy with the utmost importance. Therefore, your information will be held by Amadeus Software Limited in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information we hold about you may be used for internal record keeping, research and analysis or to contact you by mail, telephone or email with relevant information about our services, events and products. Your information will only be used by Amadeus Software Limited and is not shared with any other party.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive to help analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use amadeus.co.uk. The information stored includes, but is not limited to:
- How you arrived at the site
- The pages you visit on the site
- How long you spend on each page
- What you clicked while visiting the site
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and they are not governed by this privacy statement. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites - you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Amadeus website, look for the permission box below. By ticking this box, you indicate that you would like to receive direct marketing from us in the future. By not ticking it, you are opting-out of having your information used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have received an email or other contact from us and you would like to ensure that you do not receive any further communications, please contact us by post or email with your name and the email address we have on file for you and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you would like to amend how your data is processed, please write to or email us (marking it for the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)) as soon as possible using the contact details below. We will promptly make any appropriate amendments.
Amadeus is committed to the security of your information. Any areas of a website that involve your personal information or online payment processing use SSL encryption to keep your data safe.
Should you have comments or questions, please contact us using the details below:
Amadeus Software Limited
9 Church Green
+44 (0) 1993 848010