Workshop: Fundamental SAS Platform Administration
Course Length - 2 Days
After attending the workshop students will be able perform routine SAS server administration tasks and will understand the SAS Intelligence Platform architecture.
This workshop runs from 9:00 - 17:00.
Public Course price:
£820.00 plus VAT per delegate
View On-Site course prices »
Workshop: Fundamental SAS Platform Administration Public Course Dates
Public SAS Training courses are run from our training centre - The Old School Hall, 11 Wesley Walk, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6ZJ.
This workshop is designed for Computer Users who wish to learn how to maintain and administer the SAS Intelligence Platform. Familiarity with the SAS System is not essential to attend the workshop.
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
- Overview of the SAS Intelligence Platform
- Physical Architecture
- Metadata Architecture
- Users, Groups and Roles
- Managing Metadata Permissions
PA3 Defining Metadata
- Metadata Folders
- Connecting to Data
- Scheduled Tasks
- Importing and Exporting Metadata
PA4 General Administration
- Starting, Stopping and Determining the State of Servers
- Cleaning Work Libraries and Orphaned Sessions
- Performing and Restoring Backups
- Modifying SAS Session Attributes
- Planning and Applying Hotfixes
- Logs and Events
- Monitoring SAS Servers
- Heightening Logging for Debugging
- Sequence of Log Debugging