Time to Event Data Analysis
Course Length - 1 Day
This course is an introduction into time to event analysis. The course covers all you need to know to get a basic understanding of semi-parametric time to event analysis methods. After the course, attendees will be able to analyse and interpret time to event data such as modelling disease recurrence and customer retention.
Public Course price:
£410.00 plus VAT per delegate
View On-Site course prices »
Time to Event Data Analysis Public Course Dates
Public SAS Training courses are run from our training centre - The Old School Hall, 11 Wesley Walk, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6ZJ.
This course introduces statisticians, analysts and health practitioners in the application of customer retention and survival analysis using SAS Software.
Attendees must have a basic knowledge of statistical concepts, such as p-values and confidence intervals. Attendees must be familiar with the SAS programming language to at least Fundamental level.
- What is Survival Analysis?
TE2 Exploratory Data Analysis
- Kaplan Meier Curves
- Hazard Function
- Comparing Survival Functions
- Multiple Comparisons Tests
- Stratified Tests
TE3 Cox Proportional Hazards Model
- Introduction to Cox Proportional Hazards Model
- Hazard Ratio
- Cox Proportional Hazards Model
- Tied Event Times
- Model Building
TE4 Model Assessment
- Cox Proportional Hazards Model Assumptions
- Outliers and Influential Observations
TE5 Non-Proportional Hazards Model
- Stratified Cox Model
- Cox Model Including Time Interactions
TE6 Using SAS Enterprise Guide Software (Reference)
- Introduction to SAS Enterprise Guide
- What is SAS Enterprise Guide?
- Introduction to the Environment
- Life Tables Task
- Proportional Hazard Task