SAS Viya Programming Training
SAS Viya is the latest platform from SAS, designed to address the latest analytical challenges faced by organisations who are increasingly deploying software in the Cloud and seeking to modernise their analytics environment.
Some of the great, new features included with SAS Viya are:
- Cloud-enabled - giving benefits of elastic and scalable resources that adapt to the processing required
- In-Memory data analytics - providing superfast access and processing of data
- Open source APIs - enabling full integration with Python, R, Java, Lua, and providing access to centralised analytics for other applications
- Distributed Processing - to distribute work across many machines with included fail-safe computing, using on-prem, Cloud, or hybrid resources
- Accompanying, updated, browser-based products - taking advantage of the SAS Viya architecture
To ensure your organisation’s investment in SAS Viya is fully realised, up-skilling your existing SAS programmers to give them the opportunity to take advantage of this new platform is extremely important.
Amadeus has developed a brand new “SAS Viya Programming” training course aimed specifically at existing SAS 9 programmers wishing to learn and understand the new programming features of SAS Viya.
The course is delivered in one day, covering:
- What is SAS Viya?
- Cloud Analytic Services (CAS)
- Creating CAS sessions
- CAS Libraries
- Loading / Saving Data in CAS Libraries
- Formats in CAS
- DATA Step processing in CAS
- Using SQL in CAS
- New SAS Viya Procedures
Like our existing Amadeus training curriculum, the course includes a blend of instructor led training, demonstrations and hands-on workshop exercises. Hard-copy course notes are provided for all attendees to follow during the training and then use back in the workplace.