In.Form: The Data Entry Solution from the Experts in SAS
Amadeus is pleased to announce the public availability of its data entry solution, In.Form. This dynamic, web-based data entry solution integrates easily with your existing SAS platform to provide audited data entry and editing. Download the In.Form flyer here.
What does In.Form do?
- Brings data entry and editing to your SAS platform via your web browser, tablet or mobile device.
- Allows field-based data entry for interview and survey situations.
- Overcomes the need to manage spreadsheets for uses such as setting sales targets or organising product groupings.
- Instantly and intuitively represents your data by dynamically generating data entry forms to match the structure of your SAS data sets or database tables.
- Enforces Data Quality according to pre-defined data types and formats.
- Allows multiple users to update a single SAS table simultaneously.
- Allows users to execute pre-written SAS programs or SAS Stored Processes.
- Provides a tamperproof audit trail.
Who is In.Form for?
In.Form is targeted at those organisations who:
- Load, modify or view data, including financial targets, forecast events, product sale promotions and CRM data.
- Seek to modernise SAS/AF applications.
- Work with a SAS Metadata Server to read the tables and attributes in Base SAS and database tables through SAS/ACCESS libraries.
What are the benefits of In.Form?
- By allowing direct data entry in a professionally managed and audited environment, In.Form prevents the need to manually move spreadsheets and text files between users.
- Data quality and integrity are promoted by In.Form’s ability to prevent erroneous data entry.
- In.Form’s complete audit trail of activity allows regulators, auditors and authorised users to see which changes were made when and by whom.
See In.Form in action...
To arrange a live demonstration of In.Form at your desk, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.