Amadeus Satisfaction Survey: The Results
As ever, this year's 2018 Amadeus satisfaction survey provided some really valuable insight into customer experiences and expectations for their future use of analytics. We'd like to thank everyone who provided their feedback and to congratulate this year's prize draw winner, M. Curds.
Here's a snapshot of what you had to say, summarised in the infographic below:
- 91% of survey respondents would describe their experiences of working with Amadeus as "Excellent" or "Above Average"
- Amadeus continues to provide valuable analytics expertise across a broad range of industries, including life sciences, banking and finance, not-for-profit, government departments and retail
- Priorities have evolved over the last 12 months, with most organisations now prioritising integrating AI and open source capabilities, as well as exploring the opportunities available through adopting cloud
- Tips remain as the most popular of our free resources, with almost 70% of respondents relying on them to support their SAS usage
- Customers perceive the most important element of Amadeus' services to be delivering on commitments
- SAS Enterprise Guide is the most frequently used product amongst survey respondents
- Fantastic customer feedback - "I have always found the Amadeus staff to be knowledgeable, responsive and flexible."
If you'd like to discuss any of these findings with a member of our team, or to discuss your own experiences of working with us in more detail, get in touch.
To work with Amadeus on an upcoming project, please contact us here or call us on +44 (0) 1993 848010.